The Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (INDT) Nigeria is the Nigerian professional body for individuals and organization involved with Non Destructive Testing (NDT), condition monitoring and all other materials testing disciplines.
Membership of INDT is open to anyone or any company working in or having an interest in NDT, condition monitoring/materials and quality testing in general. Individual members range from students embarking on engineering, physics, metallurgy or a wide range of other courses, practitioners in the industry, managers, academics and research scientists among others.
Company members – referred to as Corporate Members – come from an equally diverse range of industries: aerospace, power generation, oil & gas, maritime, nuclear, petrochemical, polytechnics, universities and the military to name but a few – as well as the equipment manufacturers, providers of specialist services and consultancies.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
- Quality and affordable education and training
- Recognition of status by use of membership designation
- Access to information and advice on industry best practices, statutory and safety requirements.
- Opportunities to collaborate and network at workshops and conferences
- Access to Research funding